Sunday, May 6, 2012
Action Research progress so far...
After much speculation, I have decided to go ahead and move forward with my action research plan which will focus on Increasing Parent Involvement. I am still in the works as to how to attack this issue and I'm looking forward to any ideas or suggestions anyone may have. I have also come across some things I see being a problem in the near future. One of my concerns are the willingness of some teachers to participate. Another is getting the parents to actually participate in various surveys I may create. Please feel free to comment about any solutions or other problems you see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My only concern is that I don't see a step by step plan for your research. Maybe I did not look closely enough. However, I would suggest that you research state or other district websites which may assist in processes or even funding for this particular issue.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I think you are supposed to post your action research plan that lists all of your steps so that others can see what you already have and give suggestions if needed.
ReplyDeleteOne suggestion that I would make is to implement a step to identify what your school is already doing to encourage parental involvement. Next survey the staff for suggestions of ways to increase parental involvment.
Good luck with your research.
Please add your full action research template to the blog so that I can give you feedback on your timeline.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Dr. Mason